Tuesday 22 September 2009

This is how you can get involved with this Blog

Check the Blog
Firstly check the blog from time to time. I am afraid that you will not always be informed of new entries. www.valentinesingers.org and select View Blog

Make a comment
You can make a comment about an existing entry. You will have to sign up to Blogger for this. If you try to make an entry this will automatically help you through the simple sign-up process.

Contribute
If you wish to contribute to the Blog by uploading an article, pictures etc. you need to become an author. Please let me know if you would like to do this and I will grant you permission (that sounds very powerful doesn’t it!) Once you have permission it is straightforward to contribute articles.

Monitor
Someone has to be the arbiter of good taste and practice and at the moment that is me too (even more powerful…I like this game!) So if you don’t like what you read please let me know.

Take control
Finally I have set up the Blog for everyone to use. If anyone would like to take it on as their particular project PLEASE let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment